CSV supports our customers in the construction phase, supplying Lump Sum Turn Key (LSTK) plants and/or providing on site Project Management and Construction Supervision services. During the construction phase, CSV provides a Construction Manager at the job site for the whole working period. The Construction Manager is responsible for coordinating several activities.
The construction management takes care of:
• CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES COORDINATION
• SAFETY COORDINATION
• SCHEDULING AND COST CONTROL
• CONTRACT DEFINITION AND MANGEMENT
• COMMISSIONING AND VALIDATION INTEGRATION
• CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES COORDINATION: The construction activities are executed in a rational sequence, taking into account spaces and materials availability.
• SAFETY: Safety aspects of construction are continuously checked in relation to the Safety Plan. A Safety pocket brochure is given to all companies working in the site. Safety statistics are regularly done.
• QUALITY CHECK: The execution of assembly work is controlled in relation to the engineering documentation, ensuring that construction activities are consistent with the design. On-site modifications are properly managed.
• SCHEDULE CHECK: Physical progress of assembly works is controlled and compared to the overall project schedule; corrective actions are taken if delays are identified.
• ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES: Work Progress of Subcontractors Reports are evaluated and approved, before relevant invoices issue
• INTEGRATION WITH VALIDATION: suppliers’ technical documentation is collected in order to build up the Site Mechanical Catalogue (the basis of the future vTOP file). Tests normally performed during Construction, pre-Commissioning and Commissioning are documented in proper forms, in order to be a valuable support for writing IQ/OQ Protocols writing and execution.