CSV supports our customers in construction phase, supplying plants on Lump Sum Turn Key (LSTK) basis, and/or providing on site Project Management and Construction Supervision services. During construction phase, a Construction Manager is present at the job site for the whole period of construction and is responsible for coordinating of all field activities.
During the process construction activities, CSV Life Science provides the following services:
• COORDINATION OF CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES
• SAFETY COORDINATION
• SCHEDULING AND COST CONTROL
• CONTRACT DEFINITION AND MANGEMENT
• COMMISSIONING AND VALIDATION INTEGRATION
Our project activity
• COORDINATION OF CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES The construction activities are executed in a rational sequence, taking into account spaces and materials availability.
• SAFETY Safety aspects of construction are continuously checked vs. the Safety Plan. Pocket leaflet on Safety is given to all companies working at site. Safety statistics are regularly done.
• CHECK OF QUALITY Execution of erection works is checked vs. engineering documentation, assuring that construction activities are consistent with the design. On site Changes are properly managed.
• CHECK OF SCHEDULE Physical progress of erection works is evaluated, and compared to overall project schedule; remedial actions are taken if delays are identified.
• ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES Work Progress Reports of Subcontractors are evaluated and approved, before the issue of relevant invoices.
• INTEGRATION WITH VALIDATION Collection of suppliers technical documentation in order to build up the Site Mechanical Catalogue (the basis of the future vTOP file). Tests documentation: Tests normally performed during Construction, pre-Commissioning and Commissioning are documented in proper forms, in order to be a valuable support for writing IQ/OQ Protocols writing and execution.